[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 14 23:11:43 EDT 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 80  Total Score = 692

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I'm glad this was a more or less trial run. I installed a new computer
and loaded all the programs. After two hours of operation I realized
the clock was wrong. Then a multi conductor keying cable with "moulded
Plug" failed. So much for that. I made repairs and went to
bed.

Highlght's of the short test. IV3YYK called CQ on my frequency
SOAPBOX: at 02:37 UTC 579 but could not hear me.

In the morning I worked AKI JA5DQH, T32CO and BU2AQ. Just goes to show that
160m is always open somewhere in darkness.

73, W7RH