[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 10:10:08 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 2

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :41

Total:  66  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,960

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Thanks for all the great Qs this morning.  I could have done better, but had two
important phone calls during CWT, so HAD to take them (they PAY!).  Ha!

It was great to work several CWA members and 'potentials.'  W0LPF, Pete in MO;
AD6JV, Bill is CWA; KT4XN, Tom in FL.  Also heard Dick, a CWA member, but can't
remember his call.  He was S and P and I heard him working N5PHT.
Of course, there was our friend, Scotty, W7SW, reporting as 'Voter.'  What a
riot!

All my best to y'all.  Hope to catch you at 1900z.  Prepping for a SS CW
weekend!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet