[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 16:07:21 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 2

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :43

Total:  56  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,408

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

How do these people know to call my phone at PRECISELY the time when CWT is
on???  Doggone it.

Anyway, thanks for the Qs today.  It was great to hear good activity, even the
short time I was allocated to operate.  Man, we have some really top-notch
operators in this CWOps family!  I continue to be amazed at the expertise here.
 Today, it was quite easy to run at 36 wpm and even 38 wpm at times.  Thanks for
your leadership.

Now, to go deal with tasks resulting from phone calls -- but they PAY!  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet