[3830] SS SSB W6RW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:14:49 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6RW
Operator(s): W6RW
Station: W6RW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! New tribander works a lot better than my vertical did. My goal was to make
1000 contacts but fell short. Sunday afternoon I worked a VE3 on 14233 and a
guy there got upset that I was jamming his image transmission. I worked the VE3
and went back to my run frequency. I had a great run going when that guy started
putting a carrier on after my CQ and I could not copy who was calling me. Then
he recorded my CQ and transmitted it after I CQed making it look like I was
CQing continuous. I would change frequency and he would follow me. This made me
move to 40 meters a lot sooner than I had planned. I guess it makes all kinds of
people to make up the world. I had a great time. GO OUTLAWS!!!!