[3830] SS SSB W6KC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:15:07 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Santa Monica (LAX)

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was happy to complete sweeps in both the CW and Phone Sweepstakes weekends
again this year.  With declining band conditions it seemed harder to get them
all this year.  My last section was SB.  There were 3 spotted on 20M, but I was
too close to work them.  Finally I found W1PR on 40M, but the propagation was
too long there too.  Finally after calling him about a hundred times, he heard
me and we squeezed out a QSO for the Sweep!

73, Jim W6KC

Station:
K3S, P3, AL80B & N1MM+
TA33jr, 40M Inverted-V & 80M Dipole all @ 30 Ft