[3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 17:02:11 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG DH2WQ DJ9KM DK5PD DK9VZ DL6WT DL6ZBN
Station: DR4A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JN39VV

  160:  731    15       73
   80: 1541    33      119
   40: 2039    38      150
   20: 1516    38      142
   15:  588    34      122
   10:   36     7       29

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Condx have been down. We would like at least some sunspots back ;-))
After having been DQed last year because of a not really working PTT-Lock in
Multi-2 Class, we decided to go Multi/Multi this year, even with
"only" 7 OPs and a M/2 setup (2 Run- and 1 Mult-Station). Common
sense was: It was more fun.

Station was nearly the same than last year. Only 40m had been upgraded with a
new 3 Element full size antenna (LFA-Design). We are satisfied - the numbers of
QSOs and mults speak their own language.

Thanks to all who called us and hpe to work u next year again.

Wolfgang DK9VZ