[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 09:09:41 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

Total:  95  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,025

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

WELL!  That was FUN!  40 meters only.

I was determined to just have fun this morning and not try to break any
records.  I found a great spot (7.035) to nestle and just see what happened
when I turned this Mississippi Redneck RF loose upon the world.  And, looky
here!  Y'all stopped by to say 'howdy'!

The very hardest thing for me to do was to keep from becoming chatty with so
many of my good CWOps friends...and to offer words of encouragment to
non-members...and to welcome the 1700+ newer members.  Also, I realized that
many of you are SO2R and don't even listen to my response after you send your
exchange, 'cause you're on to another Q on your other radio.  Oh, well...

Huge thanks to our newest members...and it was good to work these non-members:
Burke, WM4I; Gary, K8NYG (a regular);  Chuck, K4QS; Ken, KE4RG; Doug, K8DK;
Walt, WI0WA; Art, VE3UTT; Jim, KC2SZ; Danny, N4DT; Bill, K4LTA; Dick, W5PET;
Jim, AD0LI; Ron, VE3FXX; Ron, W8LVI; Kevin, N6ER; and Don, W2XB.  Also, got one
CWA member -- Jim, K7AJM.  All around, a very great group of newbies and
potentials.

Y'all have a grand day...and I hope to catch you on during later sessions.  Be
kind if you hear me stumbling through CWT.  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet