[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 14:33:02 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 30

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :30

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

This was fun, but had to stop early.  Just way too much work lying on the desk
to finish.  More than 1000 emails sitting in inbox from the Global Education
Conference I'm helping with.  Presentations being given 24x7 all around the
globe for a full week...and I'm on the steering committee.  Sheesh!  And,
that's not all.

Don't you feel sorry for this ole Mississippi Redneck??

Thanks for all the Qs, especially tne new guys/gals.  And, a major tip of the
hat to long-time (notice that I didn't say OLD) friends, too!

See y'all at 0300z MAYBE.

Keep sending out all those dits and dahs until the top of the hour!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet