[3830] CQWW SSB NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 21:06:07 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC

  160:   59     8       23
   80:  153    19       53
   40:  209    22       58
   20:  635    25       90
   15:  329    21       71
   10:  177    16       43

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well - conditions were certainly different than the past few years. This was
quite a grind.

Not a lot of EU in the log this year - only 32% - usually around 75 percent or
so for this event. I didn't log a DL on 40 until the last two hours! The 10M
openings to SA kept things entertaining enough to keep me awake. I took several
breaks and got six hours of sleep the second night.

Despite the long slog, I'm already looking forward to the CW weekend. Congrats
to all of the folks who traveled for the contest and stuck it out - your
efforts are much appreciated.

Thanks for the fun.

73,

Nate/N4YDU