[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 02:33:45 EDT 2016

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT

   80:   62       1
   40:  104     1.5
   20:   97     1.5
---------------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

One of the rotators wouldn't work at just before the contest, but it finally
unbound (HamIV) just before the start so I could point a 20m antenna to W6. Not
my best low power QSO count by far, but I think this may be my best mult total.
Never heard KY, IA, ND, WY, UT and I can't remember what else. Only VEs worked
were VE3 and VE7. Thanks to my good friend Gene, KB7Q, for putting KP4 on the
air. Great to work KE7X and my field day buds, KM7W (KL9A), and N9RV. Thanks to
Pat for getting the team organized. I've never met most of you in person, but
you're my best buds, like it or not.

Thanks for the fun!

de K7BG

IC765 and a plethora of various antennas