[3830] NA Sprint CW K5ZM(@W7VO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 02:58:18 EDT 2016

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5ZM
Operator(s): K5ZM
Station: W7VO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

I can probably count on one hand the number of Sprints I've operated in -and it
shows. But it's becoming one of my favorite contests. I paid zero attention to
mults. I was solely focused on my QSO count and feel as though I can push
through the 200 mark next time. Yeah, I know -most guys were saying stuff like
that 10-15 years ago. What can I say? I do my best and still manage to have
fun.

Tnx again to W7VO and W7VOX for use of the station.

73
Ian, K5ZM