[3830] Helvetia WQ6X(@NX6T) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 30 19:21:31 EDT 2017

Helvetia Contest

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0      0
   80:    0     0       0      0
   40:    3     0       0      2
   20:   23     0       0      7
   15:    0     0       0      0
   10:    0     0       0      0
-----------------------------------
Total:   26     0       0      9  Total Score = 360

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation of NX6T (aka "NashVille")
in Fallbrook, Ca (North of San Diego) running a K3 barefoot into a
C-31 yagi and 2-elements on 40.
This was my 1st time in the Helvetia Contest, however I was disappointed by
the lack of actual Swiss stations.  The antenna was pointed N-E to give
every one a chance.  The Japanese were busy in their own contest leaving
my focus mainly on Europe; with a minor on South America.

This 24 hour GiG seems like a lot of fun.
Look for me to come back next year.