[3830] 222Up KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 8 11:37:23 EDT 2017

ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87td

  1.2:   9
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  39  Total Score = 4,764

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Team:

Comments:

my tower is rolled over on the ground; working on antennas etc. mickey moused
some antennas so I could get on for the contest, mobile mag mount for 446.000
up 8ft on  house gutter... 1.2 and 222/223 antennas up at 12ft.....my 927.5
antenna is hooked up on my tower rolled over so its now 4ft off the ground
horizontal polarized;what a nice set up;. hope to be ready for the September
contest,Thanks to Darryl ww7d/r for all his hard work roving,worked him in 6
grids with my mickey mouse set up!!! cool!!
..also thanks to Mike kd7ts/r for the 1296 contact from cn76.and k7ydl.for my
only cn85 contact...remember it's supposed to be fun.....hope everybody had a
good time 73..Tom ke7sw