[3830] IARU IR4B(IK4AUY) SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 8 12:27:14 EDT 2017

IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: JN54QM
Operating Time (hrs): 18:47

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0     11      0      11
   40:  276     29     10      25
   20:  697     74     26      33
   15:   18     27      6      15
   10:    2      4      1       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  993    145     43      87  Total Score = 419,510

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I was 90% on CW  and 70% on 20 meters   running  most of the time.   I found
interesting propagation during night on 20m with W6,7,0, VE7 nice signals in
spite of a prop index A 25, SSN 24.  I could start contest one hour later.  I
enjoied testing a new automatic solid state amplifier BLA 600 by RM Italy a
500W device without any problem.  RTX TS-590SG, antenna 3 el Ultrabeam, 40/80
wire morgain dipole. Really enjoied the contest, see you again, IR4B (op
IK4AUY).