[3830] ARRL 160 K0CN SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 11:01:13 EST 2017

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0CN
Operator(s): K0CN
Station: K0CN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 544  Sections = 100  Countries = 25  Total Score = 140,200

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Lots of activity this year. This was mostly a S&P effort with only a couple
of runs on Sat night. The DX signals were the best I can remember with some, at
times, coming in like locals. Thanks for the low K index. I was using an Inv-V
antenna with the apex at 90 ft, but nothing else special. I logged 25 countries
mostly from Europe, and for this station that was amazing. Thanks to all that
made this contest a great experience.
Good luck and 73 to all...
Al - k0cn