[3830] PACC NB1N SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 09:24:36 EST 2017

Dutch PACC Contest

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MA

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   16     0       8
   40:   33     0      11
   20:    6     0       5
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:   55     0      24  Total Score = 1,320

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Started way late due to cleaning up after the snow storm, helping out the
neighbor as well. 20m closed almost immediately I got on the air.  Heard very
few Dutch stations, most of the stations were very loud making you think that
the propagation is good.  However, it was not reciprocal and made for some
repeats.  Especially my call sign... took me for N6JN.  I had a little RF in
the shack, which is not normal, need to investigate.  Thank you for the Qs, I
had fun during the limited time I was on. 73 to all... Sandor - NB1N