[3830] RTTY Roundup AE0EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 10 08:17:02 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total:  204  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 3  Total Score = 8,772

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

45 W, dipoles up 20-30'.

Conditions at least within the US/Canada seemed pretty good, and there was
quite a bit of activity on the bands.  I didn't hear much DX, but there were a
few which made it into my log.  Most of this contest was search and pounce; at
45 W, I've had a lot of trouble getting and holding a run frequency.

Operating time was down, but I found it hard to retain interest in S&P on
RTTY.  I had quite a bit of fun up on 10 meters on Sunday, where I managed to
hold a run frequency for a little while at least!