[3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 10 09:26:22 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham EMA

Total:  156  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 10  Total Score = 7,488

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Things worked against me this year.  I was a bit under the weather plus a
snowstorm threatened my flimsy outdoor stealth antenna so I took it down for
the first half of the contest, depriving me of 40 & 80.  So I did a part
time operation and went single-op unassisted for a change.

I had no 10m QSOs but 15m was in good shape on Saturday.  40m was good on
Sunday and 80m was fun for a nice finish.  I stayed off 20m almost completely
so as not to get sucked in too much.  Apparently that's where the action was.

Thanks for the Qs. I look forward to a storm-free CQ-WPX-RTTY and NAQP-RTTY in
February.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500