[3830] NAQP CW W3DQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 17:48:18 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Washington, DC

   15:    2     2
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  258   102  Total Score = 26,316

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Downtown DC

Comments:

I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to take the new DC multiplier out for
its' initial a spin.

With NN3W piloting KE3X, there was not doubt in my mind that we'd be well
represented. Rich put in his typically outstanding performance while I
struggled along with my terrible CW skills which resulted in a fear of running.
this was an S&P only outing.

Starting late, I caught 20 as it closed, and my only Q's on 10 and 15 were a
result of being passed by locals. I managed to work DC (KE3X) on three bands.
160 and 80 were very good, especially in my noisy urban environment.

Thanks to all who supported our efforts to add DC as a multiplier in the
NAQP's.

73, Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

TT Orion 565