[3830] ARRL Jan VHF NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 22:55:43 EST 2017

ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

    6:  49      6
    2:  20      4
  222:   1      1
  432:   3      1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  73     12  Total Score = 924

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Typical VHF contest for me, in that I heard much more than I could work from my
antenna challenged station.  But that's fine.  Still fun.  The squelch broke on
my 222 FM rig just once all weekend - it was David K1RZ, and he went into the
log soon after.

Already achieved my goal of doing something different in ham radio contesting
this year - I used the new meteor scatter mode from K1JT of MSK144 on 6 meters.
 Just need to improve my antenna and that should add a number of new grids in
future contests.

See you in June.

73 Jamie NS3T