[3830] RAC Day KM4SII(@KJ5Y) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 1 21:57:53 EDT 2017

RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KJ5Y

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

   20:   3     187       0         9
Total:   3     187       0         9  Total Score = 8,136

Just a short four or five hour operation from the KJ5Y remote alternating with
W5/WP3C. I ran 20m only and almost all SSB. Friday night was excellent, but
Saturday afternoon was slow after the CME hit in the morning. I had to go QRT
about 3 hours before the end of the contest...

First time operating this contest and worked a lot of stations who gave me
"001." Thanks to ON8KW for the call late the first night -- booming
signal!

The contest was lots of fun despite rough conditions and limited operating
time. Hope to hear some of you all in the IARU contest!

73 de KM4SII -- Mason (14 years old)