[3830] TBDC KV4FZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 18 15:23:22 EDT 2017

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: KV4FZ
Operator(s): KV4FZ
Station: KV4FZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: U.S.Virgin Islands

Total:  QSOs = 58  Total Score = 659

Most QRN I can ever recall and it didn't allow for many contacts.  I called CQ
for two hours without a reply.  Only one contact with EU and one with KH6ZM who
came through nicely. A special thanks to the K7CW,K6AR,and K7AR for their
patience. East coast stations were noticeably weak.   Called a EI station for
about 1/2 hour.  He was good copy but he could not hear me. SA stations who
normally do well were absent completely. Hopefully the fall pre-Stew will have
better conditions and less QRN.