[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 2 21:25:43 EST 2017

NCCC RTTY Sprint - Mar 3

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      3
   40:  12      7
   20:   1      1
Total:  19     12  Total Score = 228

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Back in CA, operating remote to WA. I had a lot of fun in the
NS CW Ladder and the NAQP RTTY.  But, now I really needed
to verify that the remote was working before the DX contest
weekend. Other than "clicky" dropouts on the internet, working fine.
Nice to work N3QE on 20m, and maybe I copied K6MR there too.
Looked for new calls and worked everyone I heard on 40m except K4DXV.
80m I failed to work many of you, sorry...
160m I worked K6MR and had nice copy on K0YR but no QSO.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO)

15m, 20m: Force12 C31XR at 72 ft
40m: Force12 2 Element Yagi at 78 ft
80m: 4-square array