[3830] WPX CW OH5TS SOSB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 16:05:45 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH5TS
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OH5TS

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: Kuorsalo EU-140

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Saturday night Aurora caused a near blackout on most of Sunday. A very tough
contest with low power throughout the second day. Band recovered just an hour
before the end but that was too late to get any improvement of the scores.
While being 72 years old I kind of feel this was my last low power effort. The
next ones will be with full power if any.
Thanks to all of the patience and skills to dig my signal out of the noise.
73's, Kari OH5TS