[3830] SS CW VE3BR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 19:32:39 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs): ~13

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion + AL-80B @ ~700 W
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.6869.0

Never heard VI. Heard PR and NNY, but could not get through the crowds. NL
(VO2RAC) I heard (multiple times) S&P-ing and calling others, never
running; I guess I also failed to CQ at the right time on the right band to be
called. Of course, being Unassisted does not exactly help. As the Sweep Nazi
(from the unreleased Season 7 ham friendly episode of Seinfeld) would say:
"no sweep for you!"...