[3830] CQWW SSB N4XL SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 18:54:09 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: SC

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   24     5       13
   40:   78    11       43
   20:  118    16       57
   15:  143    18       69
   10:   35     6       10

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Good to hear 10 open to SA. Heard them working EU, but no go from to there from
southeast USA. Very quiet on the low bands Saturday night is the only reason I
was able to work anyone with my antenna issues.

About 1/4 of time "operating" was actually spent working on station.
Need to do some serious antenna and rotor work. Upgraded computer and it worked
very well.

Thanks to all -- and especially those in U.S. who worked me for a multiplier.

Kevan