[3830] ARRL 10 AA6PW SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 16:20:29 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AA6PW
Operator(s): AA6PW
Station: AA6PW

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 5:05

   CW:  206    42
  SSB:  140    22
-------------------
Total:  346    64  Total Score = 70,656

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only good opening heard was from 18:30 to 20:30 UTC on Saturday morning, 300 Q's
in those two hours.  Mostly worked East Coast and locals Saturday and worked
some western US mults on Sunday morning. Eleven DXCC entities, all but one was
South America.  On Sunday when I was on the band never did open up.  I was in
the assisted class, which was not an advantage.  The only true S&P was
working anything heard thru the good conventional method of spinning the dial.
Except for the 2 hour run on Saturday morning there just wasn't much to be heard
during the late morning early afternoon hours I was on.  I'm looking forward to
when the sunspots return.