[3830] ARRL 10 AI6DO SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 16:22:37 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  35     15
  SSB:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  38     18  Total Score = 2,628

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First got on the radio at 1900z on Saturday and had a good two hours of
decent conditions.  After those two hours, the band closed and pretty
much stayed closed.  Temporary inverted-vee dipole with apex at 23 feet.
KX3 and KXPA100 at 90W.  PX3 used to check periodically for activity,
but little found after 2100z on Saturday other than the same handful of
Californians I'd already worked.  Could see a lot of faint CW traces on
the waterfall, but too weak to hear, much less copy, so I didn't feel
comfortable being an alligator by running. Thanks for the QSOs and a
few new states for 10M WAS.