[3830] RAC Winter WQ6X(@NX6T) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 31 13:24:16 EST 2018

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:   29     0        7         0
   40:  100     0        6         0
   20:  163     0       10         0
   15:    0     0        0         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  292     0       23         0  Total Score = 34,914

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was TRULY a last minute remote operation of NX6T in Fallbrook.
I finally cobbled together the necessary components to put the recently
acquired Elecraft K3/0 back in action.

I was REALLY PLEASED at the turnout for this contest.
This gave the K3 connection on BOTH ends a thorough test.

It was frustrating to have the VNC Viewer FREEZE (meaning I couldn't type)
all the while hearing stations calling me.  If you expected an immediate
return call and didn't get, this is probably why.

LooK for a writeup on this GiG in the WQ6X Contest BLOG:
WQ6X.Blogspot.Com