[3830] RAC Winter VE6FI M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 31 13:37:34 EST 2018

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6FI VE6AQ
Station: VE6FI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Morinville AB

  160:   0       0       0          0
   80:   0      94       0        642
   40:   0     229       0       1060
   20:   0     347       0       1486
   15:   0     149       0        778
   10:   0       0       0          0
Total:   0     819       0       3966  Total Score = 118,980

Got the shack warmed up by contest time. We are not connected to the grid so
operate on solar backed up by a diesel generator setup.  Evan and I were the
only operators
on a multi multi. Sure a slow start on the first evening as nothing much
on 15 or 20. It seemed like the band did not wake up or the Ve3s did not
wake up.  Saturday was more entertaining. I called on 160m but nothing.
Evan says we need a 4 square on 160m! A lot of local stations seemed to
be on as well. Gord and Ivan in competition, Gord ve6rac (ve6sv), ve6MM,
Ve6ell, ve6kd, ve6ec, va6an,
Denis ve6aq