[3830] NA Sprint CW N5DO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 09:49:18 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: TexasTwo

Comments:

I was last in a Sprint two years ago.  We have moved during that period to south
Texas (from west Texas) and I've not been on the air much.  Stuck up some Field
Day style antennas that allow me to be able to operate but are not too visible
to the neighbors.  It was fun to operate in the Sprint and I look forward to the
next one with, hopefully, some better antennas.