[3830] SCQP K0AP Single Op FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 24 23:24:47 EST 2018

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: K0AP
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0AP

Class: Single Op FixedCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   78     0       0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 7,990

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Added 1000 bonus points for working CHES county five times, and WW4SF on 3
different bands CW only.
First participation in SCQP and it was a full time effort. Recently I became
interested in county hunting so now I try to enter every QP as seriously as I
can because this is the easiest, fastest and most inexpensive way to
work/confirm counties for the USA-CA and MARAC awards. The mobiles have done an
excellent job. Chasing N4CW, N0C, K3TD and W1TEF from multiple counties was a
great fun. N4CW is a superb CW operator which has predictable operating pattern
and I think I worked him from all counties he was QRV from. Same with N0C
although for the last few hours I could not find him on the bands. I hope he did
not have any major issues with his mobile station and he will be ready for NCQP
tomorrow in which I plan to be QRV also.

40m band was the most reliable although 80m opened nicely couple of hours before
the end of the contest. Thank you to all SC stations for the Qso's and I am
already looking forward to SCQP 2019.

Rig:
Yaesu FT1000MP, HEX Beam/dipoles with N1MM+ logging program.

73 Dragan K0AP (also Z32XX)