[3830] CQ160 SSB KM7N(@AC7AV) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 24 23:25:29 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KM7N
Operator(s): KM7N
Station: AC7AV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 15  State/Prov = 6  Countries = 0  Total Score = 180

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My first attempt at remote contesting.  Erik, AC7AV, graciously allowed me to
operate his station outside Spokane, WA, remotely from my hotel in NY while I
was away from home.  Technology is amazing!  I struggled a little with the
interface on my computer, and the control latency slowed me down, though it
improved when Erik dialed it down a bit for me.  All in all it was a great
learning experience, and I appreciate Erik's willingness to allow me to operate
his station for a couple hours.  I need to explore remote contesting a bit more!
 Thanks for the Qs!