[3830] CQ160 SSB WX4G Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 10:02:49 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL

Total:  QSOs = 432  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 33  Total Score = 108,046

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Really difficult to find Europeans this year...especially after the ARRL CW.
Would have been easier without the static crashes from the storms...which we did
not have last weekend.  However, some Europeans were loud...like UA7C, TM6M,
LY4A ETC.  Still...this is always a good contest if I make it over 100k.

73/dx  Bob