[3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 23 16:00:54 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s):
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN03/04/13/14
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  36     24
    2:  23     16
-------------------
Total:  39     40  Total Score = 3,280

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Heavy rain, ill health and more took many off the air in this area.  I was the
only Rover on the road.  I also had a family gathering that reduced my time
available.
DX was heard to the south and west, but nothing to the east this time.  On
Saturday I worked EN19 then EN17 on ssb 6M and lots of EM and EL grids.  Did
hear DM grids when I arrived home but no cigar.  Sunday saw FN20 to east and
only 16 Q's.

Equipment:  Icom 756 ProIII on 6, Icom 910H on 2

Antennas: DE from CC 617 Boomer for 6 at 12', rear 9 elmts minus trig reflector

          from CC4218xl

Thanks to Steve Bolia and CSVHF team for supporting this contest and to all who
participated and gave out points.  Looking forward to next year.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R