[3830] ARRL June VHF N4HB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 11 21:02:31 EDT 2018

                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: N4HB
Operator(s): N4HB
Station: N4HB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Reedville, VA

    6:  261   122
    2:   34    16
  222:    6     6
  432:   10     8
  903:
  1.2:    2     2
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  313   152  Total Score = 50,616

I haven't seen 6 meters this open in our area during the ARRL VHF June contest
for many years. With company visiting over part of the weekend and thunder
storms in the area, I just couldn't resist not getting on the air for at least
part of it! I wish I had had more time to play! It was a lot of fun on 50 MHz
using FT8, CW and SSB! Thanks to all those who worked me during the weekend!

73,

Hopefully we'll see everyone during the September VHF contest.