[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 5 17:58:51 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K5OF N3AHA K4UVA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA

   20: 1131   102
Total: 1782   336  Total Score = 1,783,152

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

While this was our last Contest from W4RM as I'm going QRT over the summer as I
prepare for my upcoming retirement.

After 17 years of multi-op operations for PVRC the time has come.

I want to thank everyone for all the QSO and Mults and I'll be back on the air
as a SO station after our new home is built in NC in a few years.

As for this contest.... I don't know what to say, power outages, 80M and 40M
antennas free-wheeling in the wind 270 degrees all contests. 160M array died on
Friday night (zero pts on 160M Friday night) and the list goes on.

But the team again had a great time as we talked about all the stories we had
over the years this made it all worth doing.

73 Bill  W4RM