[3830] WPX CW PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 20:53:45 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY5EG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PY

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi folks
This time I got as a visitor operator, my friend Vitor PY2NY.
Vitor and his wife Ana are close friends for more than three decades and it is
always a great pleasure to receive them.
Propagation was very bad but we enjoy drink some good Italian Barolo wine.
I was supposed to visit PX2MTV which was an operation as a tribute to our SK
friend Andre PY2MTV. Very beautiful jest.Unfortunately unexpected problems with
truck drivers strike made this impossible.So I served wine and coffe to Vitor.
Vitor made a good job as SOABHP
Thanks for being in our log