[3830] SS SSB N3XF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 19 09:25:56 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N3XF
Operator(s): N3XF
Station: N3XF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WPA

Had a tough start. Severe icing made the 40 and 20 meter yagis unusable with
high SWR. I was basically stuck on 75 meters until the ice melted in the sun on
Sunday morning. Ended up losing about 10 hours. The good news was Sunday was
great with good rates all day. Atmosphere was very quiet Sunday, making
conditions great to hear weaker stations. I was thrilled to come across NL on 75
meters Sunday evening for the sweep!

Thanks to all for the Q's.