[3830] CQWW CW N2IC(@N3HBX) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 27 11:58:54 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N3HBX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maryland

  160:  136    15       62
   80:  597    21       84
   40: 1365    28      103
   20: 2027    32      123
   15:  257    22       75
   10:    4     4        3

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It has been my dream to do single-op, all-band, SO2R from a big, east coast
station. One of those "bucket list" items. Many thanks to John Evans,
N3HBX for allowing me to use his Maryland Super Station. I had a great time !

Yes, there were a few issues, caused primarily by my unfamiliarity with the
station and location, but that's to be expected, as I am a lid.

Congratulations to Kevin, N5DX on his amazing score from N2QV. Just wow ! And
congrats to Mladen, YT6W, on his fine score from Krassy's station.

By the way, the N3HBX super station can be yours. See
https://www.hamradiohomes.com/listings/poolesville-maryland/ . Now that I have
been there, I think it's a bargain. Besides what John's writeup says, I will add
that it's 10 minutes from food shopping, 20 minutes from the beltway, and 35
minutes from Dulles airport. Yet it's in a rural enclave, that I understand have
restrictions on development. A contesters dream.

73,
Steve, N2IC