[3830] CQ WW RTTY AE0EE SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 00:57:58 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MN

   80:   52      26       3     5
   40:   64      27      11    10
   20:   98      22      28    10
   15:   17       0      15     8
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  231      75      57    33  Total Score = 63,525

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, dipoles up 7-10 m.

Conditions Saturday were rather poor, with little long-distance propagation and
deep, fast fading.  The rate was only slightly higher than from a very modest
station in the January VHF contest in Minnesota, and I found plenty of time to
read and work on some other projects.

Sunday morning local things were improved, and I was able to get quite a few EU
stations in the log on 15 and 20 m, which really helped my enjoyment of the
contest.

Thanks for helping keep the bands active!