[3830] CQ WW RTTY OE1CIW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 06:24:09 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 16:08

   80:   62       0       21     4
   40:  119       8       40     9
   20:   76      10       27     9
   15:   29       3       16    10
   10:    9       0        5     3
------------------------------------
Total:  295      21      109    35  Total Score = 108,240

2018 CQWW RTTY DX Contest - OE1CIW

After all not so bad score for abt 16 hours on the air almost only S&P.
First night there were very low activity on 40 m from NA/SA so i decided to
sleep after some few contacts.

I also got some contacts on 10 m but nothing special. Sunday was the better day
for me so on 15 m i even got a contact to Brazil in the afternoon and some NA
stations and one station from Uruguay in the evening.

Anyway the most important bands for me to get contacts and multis as well were
40 and 20 m once again. I'm always surprised again that there are a lot of
stations who can hear my weak signal on the bands with my indoor wires again and
again. Just few stations are really deaf and they will be deaf in the next
contest again 😄 ... so congratulations to all who got me in their logs and
gave me a try!

Had to close sunday at about 2215 utc because of getting up early in the morning
at monday. Reasonable band conditions especially on Sunday without sun spots ...
so we see a life without sunspots is not very nice but practicable 😉

Hope to hear you again in the next upcoming contests - have fun 😊

Michael OE1CIW