[3830] CQ WW RTTY N3HEE SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 06:24:57 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:

-----------------------------------
Total:  173      64      40    23  Total Score = 36,195

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just made a few Q's to test my Flex 6600M on RTTY and help out my club.  Much
improved RTTY operation compared to what I had with my K3 and TS-590SG.  Two big
panadapters on my monitor with N1MM spots made it very easy to see and work
needed stations.  Did some duel CQ in SO2R mode which was fun and worked great.
Great conditions on 20 meters to EU both days. Lots of activity on 40 and 80
meters both evenings.  Flex 6600M @ 100W & Wires. Thanks -Joe N3HEE