[3830] CWopsT K3GHH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 17 10:07:02 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 17

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

Total:  47  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,162

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got the HF9V up on the roof late yesterday afternoon (I'm getting too old for
this 2-story roof stuff!) and tried this CWT with just the assembly-manual's
tuning --- worked fine, with the MFJ-969 tuner. Back up today, if rain stops, to
tune the thing to my liking and properly connect the radials. I was glad not to
have to miss my regular 1300 CWT. Thanks for the QSOs, guys!

-- 73, John