[3830] CWopsT K3GHH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 31 10:10:18 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 31

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

Total:  46  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,886

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Low power this morning, in great conditions, SnP as usual. The HF9V on the roof
had an SWR of 1:1 at 3530 when I reinstalled it, but that has shifted for some
reason to about 3630 where I never operate (the 2.5:1 on 3530 makes the 2K-FA
amplifier unusable). Never did get it below 2.3 on 40m. SWR is OK on 20 so I
could have used HP there, but stayed with just the 100w transceiver. That
antenna has me puzzled and irritated! But 80 was great, barefoot. Thanks for the
QSOs, guys! Glad I'm across the country from Drac.

--73, John