[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 17 11:09:14 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  117  Mults = 117  Total Score = 13,689

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tried 80 out about 10 minutes before the start and heard no signals.  So,
started on 40M.  For an unknown reason, the zepp, which favors the north
wouldn't load, so used the dipole which favors the west for the entire hour.
Most signals were good, but some were under my noise level and I apologize to
them.  Band went shorter near the end and N4ZZ shot up from 449 to 589.  Only DX
worked was CM8NMN.  Had a good run on 7029 for about 40 minutes and then did
some S&P before returning the running the last few minutes.  The rate held
up well, so I never tried 20M and every QSO was also a new multiplier.  Thanks
for all QSOs and also thanks to the CWOps members who worked us as W4AN/M in the
GQP last weekend. Every QSO was appreciated.  Maybe I'll try LP or QRP in the
0300Z session.  73, John, K4BAI