[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 18 00:20:01 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  102  Mults = 96  Total Score = 9,792

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Still can't run HP on 80M without keeping my wife awake since the burglar alarm
chime outside our bedroom in a hallway thumps when I send CW with HP on 80M.  So
I ran low power last week. This week, I decided to run high power on the other
bands and LP on 80M if I had to go there.  40M was very good with some short
skip, but also fairly high QRV from the west.  Worked 4X6GP, G3LDI, and CE2LR
for DX.  CE2LR was very loud.  Went to 160M with 15 minutes left.  Obviously
rate wasn't too high, but worked everyone I could copy calling CQ except K3IE
who couldn't even tell I was calling and N2ED who got only "K3."
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.