[3830] WAE CW N5AW(N9NB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 20:19:39 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX (EM00)

   80:   30     9    60
   40:  116   138    96
   20:  191   207    82
   15:   61    45    56
   10:    2     0     4
-------------------------
Total:  400   399   298  Total Score = 238,102

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Marv N5AW and his wife Judy for a wonderful WAE experience and kind
hospitality at the famed N5AW station! It was great fun to operate the superb
station at Marv's, and to experience his graciousness as a host. The conditions
were less than favorable, and I almost ended early on Sunday afternoon when high
absorption dried up all the Q's, but am glad I stayed the course.

It is great fun to use the callsign of such a kind and well-regarded contester.
I was in Texas for work and a vacation, and am so grateful to Marv and Judy for
letting me use their home and station for WAE low power qualification points in
the WRTC hunt.

Congrats to Nate N4YDU (NR3X) for a Fine Business LP effort from his home in NC.
Nice to hear N9NC active for many hours, as well.

Thanks to DARC for the fun, and for all the Q's during this sunspot low.

73 ted n9nb