[3830] WAE CW KO7SS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 20:20:21 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MAINE
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Remote Operation

   80:  212    20   152
   40:  341   420   123
   20:  796   990    94
   15:  112    30    66
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1461  1460   435  Total Score = 1,270,200

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The WAE, with the QTC exchange, has always been one of my favorites. I just
don't get to participate much living in W7 land :(

Thanks to Ray, W2RE for getting the Lubec, ME (RemoteHamRadio) station back
to 100% for this one. My end is just SO1R, a laptop and K3S on the dining
room table. The N1MM QTC function doesn't work at Lubec so I had to keyboard
send all 1460 QTC's :) But it was worth it to use the BIG antennas.

15M didn't open much to EU from NE Maine. I could hear W3's working mults
I never did get.

A big thanks to contestonlinescore.com. When the Sunday doldrums hit it is
very motivational (BIC time) to watch that screen in real time!

73, Bill KO7SS