[3830] WAE CW NN3W(@N3HBX) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 22:22:39 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

   80:  137         136
   40:  450         129
   20:  793         100
   15:  113          72
   10:    5           5
-------------------------
Total: 1498  1494   447  Total Score = 1,337,424

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to John Evans N3HBX for letting me use the Poolesville farm for this
event.

Had kind of forgotten how this contest goes as I've not played in it for about 5
years.  Rates early on were good, QRN and thunder static down here was very
hard, fast QSB, and challenging band conditions.  Friday and Saturday were fun;
Sunday was a DRAG with periods of no QSOs in 5 or 7 minutes.  IIRC, K5ZD has an
alarm clock or hour class that signals when he's not made a QSO in 60 or 120
seconds.  I bet he was ready to throw that thing out of he window.  Sunday would
have been suicidal but for the decent "opening" we got on 15 and the
tease that was 10 meters.

See you in the next one!